UAE National Day is commended on 2 December every year in the United Arab Emirates. The seventh emirate, Ra’s Al-Khaimah, was include in the organisation 10 February 1972 creating it the last state to join. UAE National day celebration essay is kinda different from all other countries because Happy National day UAE has a different but interesting history. The National day UAE represents the nationalisation from the British Protectorate Treaties which were announced in 1968 and furthermore falls on the commemoration of the government unification of the seven emirates in 1971 which joined to shape the cutting edge nation, headed by Sheikh Zayed receptacle Sultan Al Nahyan, the alliance’s first president. It holds fabulous festivals for the nation to check the occasion. We also know it for Dubai National day.
About UAE National Day
The United Arab Emirates or UAE Flag Day is a national event where individuals of the UAE recall the endeavors of the organizers of their State, Sheikh Zayed and Sheik Rashid, and their siblings who yielded everything for their country. It is a day when the national soul is reestablish, and an event to ponder the accomplishments of the time of President Sheik Khalifa receptacle Zayed Al Nahyan.
The UAE banner speaks to implications of equity, harmony, resistance, force, and balance, under which all Emirates carry on with a not too terrible life and appreciate security and dependability. This comes in continuation of the tradition of the late Sheikh Zayed container Sultan Al Nahyan.
Zayed Sports City Stadium is a multi-reason arena situated in Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The biggest arena in the UAE with 45,000 seats, has notable status and was included on the AED 200 banknote.
The arena was open in 1979 and was redesign in 2009, with huge numbers of the offices and pleasantries move up to guarantee that it agrees to global principles and can be utilised for a wide scope of occasions.
The arena facilitated the 1996 AFC Asian Cup including the last, where the United Arab Emirates lost against Saudi Arabia in punishment shoot-outs. The arena additionally facilitated the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship and the 2007 Gulf Cup of Nations. The elimination rounds and finals of 2009 and 2010 FIFA Club World Cups were likewise hold in the arena. The arena again facilitated the Club World Cup in 2017 and 2018. It likewise held the 2019 AFC Asian Cup. It arranged the opening and last matches.
History of UAE National Day
Until 1971, the UAE is a meeting of independent Sheikdoms and was known as the Trucial States. It use to be a British Protectorate until 1968 and when the British declare that they are eliminate the treaty, Sheikh Zayed and Sheikh Rashid decide to unite all the Gulf emirates. On December 1st, the organization constitution approved the principle and six emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ajman) had united. The next day, the seventh emirate, Ras Al Khaimah, decided to join the organisation. Since then, December 2nd is mark as UAE National Day. The union of the federation was follow by the creation of national anthem, national flag, and appointment of ministers. Sheikh Zayed was the President of the union and Sheikh Rashid was the Vice-president of the UAE.
How to Celebrate Your UAE National Day 2019?
The people across the seven emirates are excited to Enjoy the UAE National Day every year with different fun-filled activities. Here is a list of few things that you could do to make your holiday special.
- Watch the magnificent fireworks at various locations Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai, and more. Don’t miss the magnificent fireworks at Burj Khalifa if you are in Dubai.
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club organises Boat Parade using the UAE flag prominent colors – white, black, red, and green.
- At Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Military troops participate in a parade with their armored vehicles, military jets, and helicopters. The soldiers also take part in the parade.
- Head out to recreational sites such as theme parks, carnivals, kids play areas and other leisure outlets to enjoy your day with children doing fun-filled activities such as face painting in flag colors, raffle draws treasure hunts and more.
- Visit Heritage Villages that showcase UAE history, culture, and traditional arts & crafts.
- Several shopping malls, retail outlets, restaurants, and cafes offer exclusive deals and discounts on a wide range of products and food and beverages in honor of UAE National Day.
- Exchange gifts with your colleagues and family members to show your friendship and love.
- Many schools host social activities like events, plays, debates, games, etc., on this day. If your kid’s school is organising any event, spend your day with them.
There are a lot more things to do with your family and friends across the seven emirates. Events are happening all over the country, with activities for all ages, and things to get involve with.