Found near the central avenue of Jumeirah, Kite beach Dubai gives loads of water exercises to the individuals who need to place every one of their abilities without hesitation. For quite a long time, this seashore is recorded among the most well-known places of Kite beach.
The Dubai kite beach location can be found easily. It is located at 35 A St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates. Kite surfing is something you can’t bear to miss on the off chance that you are visiting this seashore unexpectedly! You can discover all the water athletic gear on the sand. There’s kite surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, and wake boarding all outfitted to charge you completely. On the off chance that surfing isn’t some espresso, you actually can appreciate different kite surfers while walking around the shoreline of the Kite Beach in Dubai.
Regardless of whether you are acceptable at photography, do take some arbitrary snaps. Ideally, you may have the option to get an uncommon second for the afternoon! Cruising, windsurfing, parasailing, water skis, etc are things appreciate here. Interesting water exercises arranged here make it an extraordinary occasion retreat. Kite beach Dubai price has different variations that range from AED 100 to even free at some places. And there is no kite beach Dubai timings because it is operational 24 hours.
If you are to a greater degree a sand sweetheart than water exercises, you can just participate in seashore sports, for example, volleyball or football. Assuming still, that is not what you need, assistance your youngster in building his little palace out of the sand. To add on additional to your fervour, Kite Beach homes to seashore volleyball match-ups, bungee trampolines, climbing parks, and so on which are explicitly implied for the diversion of your youngsters. Coming to Kite beach Dubai entry fee, there is no entry fee for the beach but if you want to experience rides than you have to pay for that. And the kite beach Dubai opening hours are from 10 AM to 1 PM.
For joggers or morning walkers, Kite Beach has a lovely 14km track where you can check your perseverance. On the off chance that you want to sit on the sand with uncovered feet, do attempt to look somewhat long. On the off chance that you are lucky enough and if the climate is wonderful with a clear sky, you may have the option to observe the gloriousness of Burj Al Arab. Local people make it a highlight visit here as an end of the week retreat to beat the disturbing warmth of summers.
Moving somewhat further, food trucks and little outlets are serving some flavorful and mouth-watering neighbourhood delights and cooking styles. You can unwind and have a pleasant luxurious supper or convey some light meals to have while you walk around the shoreline. Ensure that you don’t litter your food extras and dirty this current nature’s favouring!
This blog will let you know about everything, from Dubai Kite Beach to kite beach Dubai ticket price. You check the gallery for some amazing kite beach Dubai images.
Kite Surfing Lessons
– KiteSurfing Single Lesson: 1 Hour Long – AED 350 / person
– Complete KiteSurfing Course: 8 Hours Long – AED 2800 / person
– Group KiteSurfing Lesson: 1 Hour Long – AED 500 / 2 people
Rental of KiteSurf Equipment
– Full Set (kite, board, harness): AED 350 / hour
– Kite Only: AED 250 / hour
– Board Only: AED 100 / hour
– Harness Only: AED 50 / hour
More info DUKITE, located at UMM SUQUEIM 3 fishing harbor, near Umm Suqeim Beach
No bikes or skates are allowed on the boardwalk, unfortunately.
Excellent initiative from the Dubai Municipality. It is now possible to borrow books to read and unwind while soaking up the sun. And it’s 100% Free!
You can return the books to any library unit on the beach.
The libraries kiosks are free to use and available to beach-goers throughout the day.
They include an area with beanbags and tables for people to sit and enjoy their chosen literature.
Dubai Municipality have also provided lighting to make it still possible to read when the sun goes down.
Looking for a light bite?
Kite Beach is a perfect place for Foodies. You will find a great choice of delicious restaurants and cafes!
Get a hand-made burger at Salt and enjoy the clear view of the horizon from Laola’s top deck.
At Kite Beach, adrenaline is everywhere! Here our top things to do for the whole family.
– Paddleboarding (Rental starting from AED 50)
– 7kms exercice track
– Umbrellas, loungers (average price AED 150)
XDubai introduces the dynamic 3100m2 skate park in Kite Beach.
The largest multi-faceted facility in the UAE.
Obstacles including ledges, banks, steps, vert wall, rails and pole jam…
For beginners, advanced and intermediate skaters.
– 2 Bowls – Mini Bowl is 1.2m deep and Pro Bowl 3.2m deep with a 2.1m shallow end
– 11 bowled corners
– 3 flatbanks
– 1 crater
– Street elements: 2 hubbas, 1 up-down rails, 1 kicker to flatbank, 2 kicker to hubba, 1 kicker to kicker, 1 pole jam and 1 suspended wall.
– 29 obstacles in total
Scooter and skateboard rentals available – AED 40/day
How to get there?
Turn down from Jumeirah Beach Road when you see “Burger Fuel”.
By Metro: Noor Bank Metro Station
– Please do not swim after sunset.
– Please do not swim when the red flag is raised.
– Swim with caution when the yellow flag is raised and follow the life guards’ instructions.
– Please do not swim close to the rocks or outside of the safe zone.
– Children are the responsibility of accompanying adults.
– Please keep the beach clean & do not leave garbage.
– No pets allowed on the beach.
– No barbecue or lighting fires or camping or smoking shisha on the beach.
– Photography is strictly prohibited.
– Overnight sleeping on the beach is not allowed.
– The administration will not be responsible for any personal accident or theft negligence.
– Please dress appropriately in accordance with local customs.
– Swimming costumes should not be worn outside the beach area.
– Marketing or sales is not allowed in the park without permission.