Dubai’s example of overcoming adversity is the thing that all vacationer locations take a stab at which includes the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. The city developed from a desert to an undeniable city and made record-breaking man-made structures catapulting it to extraordinary compared to other traveller objections to visit. Dubai’s ideal objective for families and couples is the same. You can experience elite extravagance here with its high rises, tranquil deserts, luxurious eating encounters, lively nightlife, and fancy shopping centres. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are some of the charming attractions in Dubai which lets you get very close to marine life.
Dubai Underwater Zoo is one of the biggest aquariums on the planet lodging more than 140 types of amphibian life and the most noteworthy number of sand tiger sharks. Situated more than 3 degrees from Dubai shopping centre, there are various approaches to encounter the submerged world which has 3 primary segments with each having its novel undertakings in the Underwater Zoo.
1. The Underwater Zoo Dubai is the biggest indoor suspended aquarium situated on the ground floor of Dubai shopping centre lodging over 33,000 marine animals. Watch the biggest assortment of sand tiger sharks, stingrays, and so forth in contained living spaces here.
2. Situated on the ground floor of Underwater Zoo Dubai Mall, this 48-meter stroll through Tunnel presents a 270-degree all-encompassing perspective while being 11 meters beneath the outside of the tank. It is ideal for clicking pictures as the sea-going animals will be swimming right overhead.
3. Situated on level two of the shopping centre, the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Dubai is isolated into three zones – Rain-forest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean. You get the chance to see an assorted number of sea-going life, for example, penguins, piranhas, African bantam crocodiles, monster bug crabs, otters, and substantially more in around 40 diverse showcase tanks The feature is the survey of King Crocodile which is 750 kgs and covering over 5m long. This immense reptile is a local of Queensland, Australia.
Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species.
- Over 400 sharks and rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
- See the underwater world through the largest aquarium viewing panel in the world.
- Walk right through the aquarium through the underwater viewing tunnel.
- Continue your journey at Underwater Zoo.
Good to know
- A variety of ticket options are available.
- Researcher Experience and Explorer Experience tickets can be booked online.
- Tickets are single entry and non-refundable
- Dubai Mall Aquarium opening hours are 10am to 11pm Sunday to Wednesday and 10am to midnight Thursday to Saturday.