Burj Khalifa is the most iconic building in Dubai, and it has touched many records. Being the tallest building in the world makes it noteworthy, and the design and engineering make it praiseworthy. This building is so massive that it is confusing to take pictures of this because you need a wide-angle to cover this architecture beauty in the picture.
Many things float in the mind of people when they hear about the Burj Khalifa, and one thing that takes place in their thought that is Burj Khalifa tickets price and is it worthy or not? Unquestionably, it’s worth every single penny of your because that experience brings immense adventure and beautifully treat your curiosity. Even though that holds many world record that makes it unique in the entire world, but there are some amazing facts about this building that will give you wow factors and get your curiosity going.
Here is the information which you should know before visiting Burj Khalifa:
1) Burj Khalifa Tickets
The Burj Khalifa ticket price depends on the observation deck you choose and the time you plan to visit.
Burj Khalifa Tickets Deals
[124 and 125 Floor]
|Prime Hours||16:00 to 18:00||9:30 to 18:00|
|Adult (12+ years)||AED 159 / INR 3,273||AED / INR 3237|
|Child (4 – 12 years)||AED 92 / INR 1,873||AED 533 / INR 10,401|
|Infant (Below 4 years)||Free||Free|
|Non-Prime Hours||9:00 to 15:30 & 18:30||19:00 until closing|
|Adult (12+ years)||AED 99 / INR 2015||AED 378 / INR 7376|
|Child (4 – 12 years)||AED 57 / INR 1160||AED 378 / INR 7376|
|Infant (Below 4 years)||Free||Free|
Must Read For You:
2) Where To Buy Tickets For Burj Khalifa?
You can buy the tickets for Burj Khalifa Online and Offline.
At Counter of Dubai Mall (Offline)
You can buy the offline tickets from the entrance counter of the Dubai Mall which is at the lower ground. The price of tickets purchased offline is 4 times more as compared to online tickets and limited in numbers.
Deals Website (Online)
If you are looking for Burj Khalifa tickets deals and want to save money buy it from websites such as Klook.com and Getyourguide.com as they are authorised resellers. You can also buy it from the official website of Burj Khalifa but that is more expensive as they don’t offer discounts.
The benefit of booking tickets online from a deal website is that they keep running offers and you book tickets at the cheapest rate possible.
3) How To Get Burj Khalifa Tickets at Cheap Rate?
You can get the best offers on Burj Khalifa tickets online from tours and travel websites in Dubai.
I know going online and comparing websites before buying Burj Khalifa ticket price is time-consuming. That is the reason, I have done all this work for you and listed some of the best offers.
4) Best Offers on Burj Khalifa Tickets Online in 2020
Here are some of the best offers on Burj Khalifa which you can avail during your trip:
1. Regular ticket offer
This is one of the cheapest offer for Burj Khalifa tickets. If you don’t want to spend more on your first visit to Burj Khalifa then this is the cheapest option available for you online.
Burj Khalifa tickets for non-prime hours
- Child (4-12 yrs) – 57 AED (USD 15.55)
- Adult (12 yrs+) – 99 AED (USD 27)
- Infant (below 4 years): FREE
Burj Khalifa tickets for prime hours
- Child (4-12 yrs) – 91 AED (USD 24.79)
- Adult (12 yrs+) – 159 AED (USD 43.29)
- Infant (below 4 years): FREE
2. Sunset tickets
With this ticket, you can enjoy the stunning view of Dubai city and the Arabian Gulf during golden hours from At the top of Burj Khalifa level 124 and 125.
The price of tickets starts for children under 12 years is AED 97 (USD 26) and AED 159 (USD 44) for adults.
3. Burj Khalifa tickets with transfer
Save yourself from the hassle of reaching Burj Khalifa on time by making most of this offer as it includes a 1-way transfer to the Burj Khalifa with a ticket.
The price for Burj Khalifa tickets with transfer is is AED 281 (USD 75).
4. Skip the line tickets
If you want to get more out of your visit to the Burj Khalifa then you must get “Skip the link tickets” as it will save your time from the long queue for tickets and elevator by taking you directly on the 124th and 125th floor.
The cost for the skip the line ticket is AED 533 (USD 148).
5. City tour with Burj Khalifa ticket
With this combo offer, you get lots of benefits such as pick-up and drop off facilities, soft drinks, boat ride for 20 minutes, and tickets for Burj Khalifa.
The price of tickets for children under 12 years is AED 421 (USD 112) and AED 505 (USD 135) for adults.
There are lots of combo offers which includes Burj Khalifa ticket with city tour and other activities. You can choose the one according to your wish and have a great time.
5) Best Time To Visit Burj Khalifa
That is the reason the rate of the Burj Khalifa ticket is also high during prime hours as compared to non-prime hours.
If you are low on a budget then the best time for you is to visit during non-prime hours because even at that time you can have a spectacular view of the city. Another positive of going at this time is that there is less rush as compared to prime hours.
View from Burj Khalifa During Prime Hours and Non-Prime Hours
6) How To Reach Burj Khalifa?
You can reach to the Burj Khalifa from your hotel via Metro or Taxi.
If you are travelling by metro you need to get down at Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa metro station. From the station, Burj Khalifa is around 15 to 20 minutes by walk.
If you don’t prefer walking you can take a taxi from your hotel and ask the driver to drop you at the entrance of the Dubai Mall.
After reaching the entrance, just follow the signboard “At The Top – Burj Khalifa” or you can take staff help who are present at the time.
7) Where Is Burj Khalifa Located In Dubai?
It is located at 1 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8) How Long One Can Stay At The Top?
If you have purchased “At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY” ticket you can stay at the level 148 up to 30 minutes and then move to level 124 and 125, where you can stay as long as you want.
Get More Information about Dubai attraction
- This building of Dubai is over 828 meters that is three-time higher than the Eiffel tower and twice from the Empire State Building in NYC.
- It has the tallest freestanding structure in the world that allow the visitor to experience the magic of height.
- Burj Khalifa holds the record for the Highest Number of Floors that is 160
- The residential apartment of this building is 385 that adds amazing experience in your life because having an apartment at such height makes you feel special.
- You can easily admire the Dubai from 555 meters height with the help of the world’s highest outdoor observation deck.
- If we talk about the construction of this amazing art of architecture, then it required 330,000 cubic meters of concrete that is equal to the weight of 100,000 elephants.
- The exterior shell of Burj Khalifa is commendable, which is covered by 26,000 glass panels, and all cut discretely that makes it perfect.
- This building has beautiful gardens that offer natural vibes to everyone, and the most important thing is that all are watered using condensation from the air colling system.
- The shape of this building is inspired by traditional Islamic culture and by the Spider Lily, which is a desert flower cultivated throughout the UAE. When you see look at the skyscraper from the above, then you can easily see the similarity.
- The name of this iconic building is supposed to be Burj Dubai, but its name was changed to Burj Khalifa because they wanted to honor the Sheikh Khalifa, the ruler of Dubai.
- This building is surrounded by the enormous Dubai Fountains, which are as big as two football pitches, and you can sail on the Dubai Fountain on traditional Abra Boats. It also holds the amazing world record of the world’s largest dancing fountains system.
- The tip of this building can be seen from up to 95km away on its clear days.
There are numerous more fun facts about the Burj Khalifa, which will blow your mind and boost your excitement for this. It has covered many records and facts that allow you to experience Dubai in the best way. You can catch the thrill and artistic beauty on a single time with Burj Khalifa.