The glitzy Dubai offers marvellous attractions but, The Lost Chamber’s Aquarium and The Ambassadors Lagoon will be the ideal places for you that give you an immense amount of pleasure. You will get the most popular attractions in Atlantis, The Palm. There are many mind blowing facts of The Lost Chambers Atlantis Aquarium and The Ambassador Lagoon will amaze everyone.
List Facts of Atlantis Aquarium
- Ambassador Lagoon– It is an 11-million-liter marine habitat and also took place in the top ten largest aquarium in the world. It is one of the top landmarks in the UAE that attracts tourists from all over the globe. It is a home to more than 65,000 species of fish and mammals. It contains salt and fresh water, which is enough to fill four Olympic-size swimming pools.
- Rays of Ambassador Lagoon-There are many different species of rays, and they are a firm favorite with tourists. Rays are amid the oldest surviving group of jawed vertebrates, and the first appearing in the fossil records during the lower Jurassic, (which is about 150 million years ago) to the ancient Greeks time, the dentist utilized the venom from the stingray’s spine as an anesthetic.
- Atlantis has a remarkable program where seahorses are bred in the Atlantis nursery, and the fry are released back into the sea. It shows that the aquarium has a unique breeding programme in place for seahorses. Such a process required a massive amount of time to raise fry successfully, and each fry released into the sea carefully.
- Moon jellyfish are bred every year in the nursery of Lost Chamber Aquarium, and released back into the Arabian Gulf. It adds exceptional experience in the journey of visitors to experience the Moon jellyfish with such a close view.
- Atlantis Dubai Aquarium provides the platforms for the fish family in The Ambassador Lagoon, which have their favourite dishes. The Inhabitant of this place are hearty eaters and offers specific fish food that they enjoy eating. Angelfish devour Romaine Lettuce, Bowmouth Guitar loves Blue Crab, and The Baby White Tip Reef Sharks love Milkfish.
- The Marine inhabitants of the lagoon and aquarium involve, Moon Jellies, Moray Eels, Lobsters, Snapper, Batfish, Hammour, Golden Trevallies, Lionfish, Blue Damsels, Eagle Rays, Zebra Sharks, Arapaima, and many more. It is full of adventure that liable to give you thrill feeling and surprise you with each moment that you will spend there.
Opening Hours Ambassador Lagoon – Atlantis, the Palm
Monday to Sunday / daily: 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
Admission Fee Ambassador Lagoon – Atlantis, the Palm
Adult: 100 AED (incl. in entrance to „The Lost Chambers“)
Atlantis Aquarium Tickets
The ticket is included in your Dubai City Pass.
Address Ambassador Lagoon – Atlantis, the Palm
Atlantis, the Palm, Crescent Road, Dubai
Directions Atlantis Aquarium Dubai – Atlantis, the Palm
Monorail: to station Palm Atlantis
Special Conditions of Use Ambassador Lagoon – Atlantis, the Palm
This attraction is included in the Dubai City Pass 3, 5 and 7 days.
During Ramadan (5.5-4.6.2019) there may be deviations or missing opening hours. We kindly ask you to take this into consideration.
Highlights Ambassador Lagoon – Atlantis, the Palm
- Experience Atlantis – the sunken continent
- Watch the sea creatures of the Arabian Gulf
- Largest aquarium world of the peninsula
Outcome: Undoubtedly, the Dubai Atlantis Aquarium is a fun-packed place for everyone. Do you want to experience some watery world with artistic beauty, then this is one of the best places that come across in your trip to Dubai.
The varieties of species, as well as attractions in aquariums, will fill your memories with such experience that you will never forget. The underwater adventure of this place is a beauty in itself that allows you to catch the adventure with your eyes. It comes in top places in Dubai and widely known as one of the best family destinations.
In the afternoon, this place offers amazing feelings with great extent because the day time is hot and having fun in water makes the perfect relief for your holiday. Even though Dubai is full of incredible attractions, but this place is a paradise for those who want the watery fun.